Monthly Archives: April 2012
If you haven’t read our About Us page yet, please do. It will give you a better idea of who we are and what we are looking to accomplish.
The following is what you can expect to find here on the Better Together Fitness blog:
- Corrective Exercise – tips and information that can help alleviate those aches and pains; an increased level of injury prevention; improved performance of activities specific to your daily life.
- Nutrition – simple tips on how to eat to feel and perform better; lose excess fat (the right way); and provide lots of healthy and delicious recipes (yes, they can be healthy AND delicious…we promise!).
- Workouts – ideas for workouts that can be done in the gym or at home with varying types of equipment or even no equipment at all.
- Health and Fitness Insight – every time you turn around you are hearing about the results of some new study, or piece of exercise equipment, or latest exercise or diet trend; we will break down the claims into terms you can understand so you can make a better decision for yourself.
- Motivation and Life Coaching – sometimes we all need a little inspiration to keep us on track toward identifying and reaching our goals and dreams.
As you can see we hope to deliver a lot of excellent information that will help make your life better through health and fitness. But to truly make this blog the best it can be, we need you to get involved. We want to hear your thoughts on the posts, share your experiences, ask questions, encourage others, etc. We can all learn from each other…and we can all become Better Together!
If you have any specific questions you would like to see answered that aren’t related to an existing blog post, please email them to us or post them on our Facebook page.